Home Forums Careers Questions Tell me about a story you have found interesting and why? Reply To: Tell me about a story you have found interesting and why?

Peter Watson
Keymaster

You are spot on with the first two, Emily. I couldn’t possibly comment on the third point 😁. I’d say that the main thing is to concentrate on what’s important for the firm you are applying to. At the end of the day, your job will be all about listening to what your client wants and delivering rather than necessarily delivering what you want to the client. If, however, it happens to be something that interests you then that’s great. However, if it’s something that REALLY interests you then you should be wary because if you have a great depth of knowledge and confidence in something, there is a big chance that you might have to stop yourself going off on one! Make sure that you stick to the point! At all times, it is imperative that you listen to and understand your audience. Then you can deliver what they want in the way they want it 👍