Search our database
• Watson’s Daily
• Watson’s Weekly
• Mobile App
• Enhanced search function
• Watson’s Daily Calendar function / activity tracker
• Ability to take notes directly on Watson's Daily and save into your personal folder
• Access to all weekly quizzes
All the benefits of Bronze plus:
• Full access to the Watson's Daily Forum (where you can interact with the team on commercial awareness and careers)
• Weekly Podcast
• Weekly Zoom Call
• Watson's Monthly
• Entry to monthly competition with prizes
• Watson’s Yearly (when available)
All the benefits of Bronze and Silver plus:
• Weekly small group coaching calls (max 6 people) with me!
• Option to access weekly one-on-one calls with me on commercial awareness and careers should you need it
Subscribe today & receive a 7 DAY FREE trial
May 25, 2022
VIEW LATEST EDITION
In BIG PICTURE NEWS, the global tax deal looks wobbly, Qatar pledges to invest in the UK, UK biz activity growth slows, the windfall tax thing edges closer and the ECB sticks the boot in with crypto. In CONSUMER/EMPLOYMENT/RETAIL NEWS, UK wages diverge and rail workers vote to strike while consumers face higher utility bills (with a difference) and grocery prices as we spend money on insulation and food-to go. We also look at retail prospects while Chanel does well and Abercrombie & Fitch doesn’t. In SOCIAL MEDIA & LEISURE NEWS, Snap’s misery prompts wider concerns, clubbing in the metaverse looks like being a thing and Airbnb’s China withdrawal hands locals big potential. In MISCELLANEOUS NEWS, Glencore is set to pay a big fine, JPMorgan counts the cost and Gorillas slims down.AND FINALLY, I bring you a useful iPhone hack…
Try this quiz without Googling! Aim to get full marks every time and if you get anything wrong, try to look up the answers in Watson's Daily (you'll find which edition in the question itself). You're more likely to remember the answer if you see it in context! The idea of this quiz is to help you learn.
Quick Bites articles are written by Watson's Daily Ambassadors and approved by me! The content is about very current topics and we also have a series called "Who cares about…” which covers topics/people/organisations who keep coming up but you’re never quite sure what/who they are!