Welcome to Watson’s Daily! You’ll find resources here that will help you to understand, remember and use business and financial markets news for your career, studies or just general curiosity.
You can build your knowledge with access to our Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly reports, test yourself with our quizzes and competitions, track your progress with your personalised calendar and interact with us on our forums.
Search our database
• Watson’s Daily
• Watson’s Weekly
• Mobile App
• Enhanced search function
• Watson’s Daily Calendar function / activity tracker
• Ability to take notes directly on Watson's Daily and save into your personal folder
• Access to all weekly quizzes
All the benefits of Bronze plus:
• Full access to the Watson's Daily Forum (where you can interact with the team on commercial awareness and careers)
• Weekly Podcast
• Weekly Zoom Call
• Watson's Monthly
• Entry to monthly competition with prizes
• Watson’s Yearly (when available)
All the benefits of Bronze and Silver plus:
• Weekly small group coaching calls (max 6 people) with me!
• Option to access weekly one-on-one calls with me on commercial awareness and careers should you need it
July 1, 2022
VIEW LATEST EDITION
In MACRO, ENERGY & CRYPTO NEWS, we look at NATO’s shift, market wobbles, Sweden hiking interest rates, why inflation in the UK will be higher for longer, China’s “coal-rush”, Uniper wanting a state handout, Gazprom falling and whether crypto will hit TradFi. In CONSUMER/RETAIL NEWS, US shoppers cut back, UK incomes fall, water bills rise and Boots is supposed to get a boost. In AUTOMOTIVE NEWS, Tesla pressures workers, GM ramps up its electric Hummer and Aston Martin is in finance talks. In INDIVIDUAL COMPANY NEWS, Tencent and ByteDance announce lay-offs, SenseTime craters, Micron looks weaker and Hello Kitty’s parent does a deal with Alibaba.AND FINALLY, I bring you a life-enhancing idea and Steve Carell trying British snacks…
Try this quiz without Googling! Aim to get full marks every time and if you get anything wrong, try to look up the answers in Watson's Daily (you'll find which edition in the question itself). You're more likely to remember the answer if you see it in context! The idea of this quiz is to help you learn.
Quick Bites articles are written by Watson's Daily Ambassadors and approved by me! The content is about very current topics and we also have a series called "Who cares about…” which covers topics/people/organisations who keep coming up but you’re never quite sure what/who they are!