Welcome to Watson’s Daily! You’ll find resources here that will help you to understand, remember and use business and financial markets news for your career, studies or just general curiosity.
You can build your knowledge with access to our Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly reports, test yourself with our quizzes and competitions, track your progress with your personalised calendar and interact with us on our forums.
Search our database
• Watson’s Daily
• Watson’s Weekly
• Mobile App
• Enhanced search function
• Watson’s Daily Calendar function / activity tracker
• Ability to take notes directly on Watson's Daily and save into your personal folder
• Access to all weekly quizzes
All the benefits of Bronze PLUS:
• Full access to the Watson's Daily Forum (where you can interact with the team on commercial awareness and careers)
• Weekly Podcast
• Weekly Zoom Call
• Watson's Monthly
• Watson’s Yearly
All the benefits of Bronze and Silver PLUS:
• Weekly small group coaching calls (max 6 people) with me! NB this is currently on a Friday at 5pm, but can be subject to change.
• Option to access weekly one-on-one calls with me on commercial awareness and careers should you need it
January 27, 2023
VIEW LATEST EDITION
In MACRO, ENERGY & CRYPTO NEWS, US GDP growth beats forecasts, UK productivity loses momentum, National Grid stands down, Shell reviews its energy supply business and bitcoin is attacked while Tesla suffers losses. In CONSUMER, RETAIL & EMPLOYMENT TRENDS, LVHM and Diageo toast success, Wizz Air takes off, rents reach new highs, Asda and Morrisons have a rough ride, Hasbro and SAP announce job cuts while Airbus and Chipotle hire big. In TECH NEWS, Intel has weak guidance and BuzzFeed is to use ChatGPT for content creation. In MISCELLANEOUS NEWS, NatWest and TSB have contrasting fortunes while European defence firms brace for orders.AND FINALLY, I bring you top tips on how to win on the claw machine and how to do pasta right…
Try this quiz without Googling! Aim to get full marks every time and if you get anything wrong, try to look up the answers in Watson's Daily (you'll find which edition in the question itself). You're more likely to remember the answer if you see it in context! The idea of this quiz is to help you learn.
Quick Bites articles are written by Watson's Daily Ambassadors and approved by me! The content is about very current topics and we also have a series called "Who cares about…” which covers topics/people/organisations who keep coming up but you’re never quite sure what/who they are!